Facebook Marketing FAQs for Business Owners
Social media marketing is a very popular channel of digital marketing today. Word of mouth publicity has always been effective way of getting referral customers. Social media is the digital version of the same and works on similar principles. If you are willing to grow your business through online marketing, you can’t do away with social media marketing. Facebook marketing is no more a buzz, but a serious business which requires thoughtfully crafted strategy, meticulous planning and persistent implementation efforts.
Facebook is the social media giant today; while others like Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram are also very popular. If you are a business owner, surely you want to cash in on Facebook marketing’s popularity but might have too many questions to start. Here are quick answers to some of frequently asked questions about Facebook Marketing.
More accurate way is Facebook Groups. Search for groups matching your customer’s buyer persona. For example, if you sell wooden products for senior citizens, find out Facebook groups having senior citizens as members or targeted towards that age group. You can easily identify right group by name or group description, for example https://www.facebook.com/groups/scitizen/. If you find many of such groups, you have pretty large audience on Facebook waiting for your services.
As shown in the image it clearly shows the types of audiences in specific age groups like people in the age group of 13-17, 18-24, 25-34, 35-44, 45-54, 55-64 and 65+. So you can target your product according to your type of audience for more business opportunities.
- Create Facebook company page.
- Complete the business profile and add products & services.
- Invite friends & family members on Facebook.
- Join relevant groups suitable to your business, but no spamming.
- Post regularly on your Facebook company page about products, services, offers & discounts, customer educational tips, industry news, client testimonials, awards & accolades, etc
- Promote posts among connections and groups.
- Posts polls, quizzes and surveys to boost engagement.
- Get people talk about your company page, make them like, share and comment on your post.
- To boost visibility go for Facebook Ads.
- Monitor Facebook insights to measure your performance – what’s working and what’s not.
Facebook marketing is not as simple as it sounds. It is a game of strategy, planning & persistence. If you are well equipped with all the skill sets and time requirement it demands you are set to go. Else it is always better to hire a professional social media marketing agency.
Contact us for any queries.