What is Search Engine Optimization? Getting your website
in search engine rankings. Not really! It’s about strategically influencing your organization’s placement on the web, such that your consumers locate you naturally. It is about being at right place with right message.
Search is the most obvious way for anyone to find information. Therefore businesses are all in race to rank higher. But with search engines in strive to deliver better search results are continuously adopting their algorithms with no great notice. Therefore maintaining your rankings is easier said than done.
The search engine marketing process varies with target geography, industry and customer profiles.
Though Search Engines have really made it easy for your business to be visible to the right audience, it really is a question of how you can capitalize on this benefit.
Your website should (and ideally must) rank on the first page of the search results. Algorithms, which keep changing with no great notice, make this achievement easier said than done. From this emerges the importance of outsourcing the function to SEO specialists or SEO Company.
SEO or search engine optimization is the art or knack of understanding what works for your website content and to make sure that it is available in the right places, making your website a difficult-to-ignore one for Google and other popular search engines. The process varies based on target geography, industry & nature of business, customer profile and most important marketing objectives.
Deliverables in SEO Services:
- Keyword research: Optimizing website for top keywords identified based on relevance of services, number of monthly searches, competition and commerciality.
- On Page Optimization: Optimizing both existing & new web pages so that they are represented well in search engines results.
- Off Page Optimization: Building authority of website by back-linking to relevant websites. This is an important factor in improving search engine rankings. Tasks performed in off page optimization.
- Directory Submission: Submission of websites on directories is considered a common SEO technique to get back-links for the submitted web site and rankings on Google.
- Social bookmarking: Social bookmarking is a way for people to store, organize, search, and manage their favorites, people, stuffs etc. through social bookmarking sites.
- Blog Submission: Blogging is an important part of the SEO services for gaining popularity and convert visitors of websites into customers and a huge pathway for more traffic on website.
- Press Release Submission: SEO press releases are done to attract media attention to professional clients or publicity for products. Also can bring you first page visibility for your keywords very quickly by submitting your websites in press release submission directory.
- Social Media Publishing: Social Media Publishing helps in promoting you and your business, engaging people and increase traffic to your website.
- Content Update & Publishing
- Creating and Publishing different types of content per month, in coordination with client marketing team
- Optimize content for search engines & users.
- Analytics & Reporting: Monitoring & monthly reporting of important statistics related to website visitors, keyword rankings, Country wise Visitors etc.