Content is king they say, and it is definitely so in the age of online presence and promotions. It is only compelling content or in technical terms ‘copy’ that will give you the visibility you crave on the Internet.
Good content strategy in fact even goes one step further, by not just garnering curiosity and visibility but also by generating interest and inquiry. Contrary to popular belief, content is also not a one off thing, where just creating static content for one’s website is the end of the battle.
The only vital things to remember about content are that it needs to be unique, user-centric and persistent. In other words, just having a static website does not always help a business’s cause. Content must always be fresh and dynamic for user interest to remain on your website.
The Paarami content Marketing Framework
Simply being good with words doesn’t suffice, one needs to strategize the concept of the content. This is where the content marketing companies come into play. Paarami offers end-to-end solutions, and hence the content delivered is not just appealing but relevant to your online marketing objectives.
Content creation is a whole world within the web; we take care of all the critical components
Our content package is created keeping in mind the requirement of companies who aim to build its brand by promoting thought leadership and generating high quality leads by capitalizing on vast industry experience of core members, wide customer base and solution implementation case studies.
Your thought leadership content, like your product, must start with your customer’s interests and needs. Unless your content addresses what they care about most and truly provides customer education, buyers are unlikely to see your solutions right for their business needs.
We consider following things while creating a great content for you
- Campaign Goals
- Your Brand Promise and differentiation
- Micro and macro environments of Client’s business and industry
- Target audience and segment customers into unique buyer personas.
- Your sales pitch
- Competitor Analysis
What our Content Marketing Service includes:
Content Generation Plan
- Recommendations on content topics
- Preparing content delivery calendar
- Creating standard templates for word paper, case study, and PowerPoint presentation.
Content for different buyer groups
- The Economic Buyer – Looking for information on price, maintenance costs etc
- The Technical Buyer – Looking for information about quality, manufacturing, sourcing, etc
- The User Buyer – Looking for information on what the product can do, what support is available, why this is the best for them
- The Coach Buyer – This is the Manager with influence so need information to stress how indispensable your product is to their company
Your site needs to be able to engage different people within different departments who require different information. You need to sell the solution not just the product.
All content delivered by Paarami is efficiently integrated with white hat SEO (search engine optimization) strategies, ensuring that once you outsource this activity to us; there is really nothing else left for you to do.
Know the content strategies good for your business. Contact us